Wednesday, March 7, 2012

a move



It has been a while since my last blog post....after finishing the 2011 school year with a mother's day tea, and a fabulous graduation, my life took a drastic turn--My husband decided to take a career leap and go to law school! This drastic change in our lives required a move across the country, and the closing down of my beloved preschool. As I have pondered what to do going forward, I have decided that this blog is going to morph into something a little different, just as my life has. I am looking forward to the change!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

YEA!! We can be blogging buddies! I was happy to see your blog come up on my Reader as having a new post.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Preschool In Pune said...

I really like the way you have explained the whole article. It is very informative.
Regards